Job Openings C# Software developer
About the job C# Software developer
***Only applicants with a valid Swiss work permit will be considered***
- Working closely with a tax department and the senior tax management team.
- Continuously developing and improving software development processes.
- Building a DevOps culture based on continuous integration to achieve continuous delivery.
- Supporting, monitoring, releasing, configuring, and scaling existing systems to ensure our customers' availability and stability.
- To advance large-scale projects in collaboration with an Agile development team.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience is needed.
- At least 5 years of experience in the financial sector.
- Experience with Agile software development and .NET and C# web development.
- Working knowledge of at least 5 of these technologies: NET core 2.1 or higher, SQL server, ReST API, Blazor, JS, CSS, SAML, and DevExpress suite.
- Considerable experience in analysing and solving complex IT challenges within large-scale projects.
- Proficient in developing high-quality code by applying best practices from TDD, Design Patterns, SOLID, IOC, and other modern approaches to Software Development.
- DevOps experience and continuous delivery.
- Organised, service-oriented individual who is highly motivated and dedicated.
- Fluent in English; German is of advantage.
Fellowship Recruitment is represented by APC International GmbH in Switzerland.