Job Openings Experienced Cloud Consultant
About the job Experienced Cloud Consultant
***Only applicants with a valid Swiss work permit will be considered***
- Working as part as the team in the digital transformation of our clients and creating next generation cloud solutions.
- You will work on developing and implementing multi-dimensional cloud strategies and consider platform, architecture, security, organizational, and financial aspects.
- You will aid clients in understanding how cloud technology can enable their business transformation and will have competitive advantage. You will embrace the tech pioneer mindset.
- Learning and staying up to date with the technology market place.
- As part of our cloud engineering practice team, you will develop multi-dimensional cloud strategies. Working with platforms, architecture, security, organizational aspects of cloud technologies.
- Working with cross functional teams to deliver comprehensive strategies that enable cloud and infrastructure transformation.
- Managing different clients and end users while managing deliverable.
- Supporting the growth of Cloud Engineering.
- A degree (Master's, MBA or PhD).
- 7+ or more years of relevant consulting or industry experience, with proven ability to build B2B relationships.
- 3+ years of experience in Cloud solution strategies (IaaS/PaaS) implementations for mid and generous size organization's (this includes AWS (Amazon Web Services), Azure, Google Cloud Platform, or VMware).
- Proven experience in architecting, designing, implementing, and running IT systems on commercial Cloud platforms, including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google.
- Happy to take on supporting a consulting organizations sales cycle.
- Excellent at articulating, communicating, and interacting with others.
- Excellent command of English and German.
- Ability to travel.
- Certifications in Public Cloud services (AWS, MS Azure, GCP) are highly desirable.
Fellowship Recruitment is represented by APC International GmbH in Switzerland.