Job Openings Cloud Engineer
About the job Cloud Engineer
***Only applicants with a valid Swiss work permit will be considered***
- Integrating Cloud computing and traditional data centre services.
- Migrating applications to public Cloud services.
- Configuring infrastructure via infrastructure-as-code and configuration management.
- Creating and supporting IAM policies, access patterns and other security policies.
- Working with IT teams to ensure that Cloud-native workloads are deployed in accordance with IT best practices in terms of security, governance, identify management and access control.
- Mentoring colleagues on the Cloud’s best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in IT.
- Solid understanding of infrastructure, particularly networking and security skills.
- Joined-up thinking.
- Ability to promptly respond to technical issues.
- Great communications skills to ensure the interoperability of new and existing systems.
- Practical knowledge with scripting.
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms (preferable Microsoft Azure).
- Solid experience in infrastructure-as-code (preferably Terraform).
- Working knowledge of CI/CD and git workflows.
Fellowship Recruitment is represented by APC International GmbH in Switzerland.