Job Openings Application Support Analyst
About the job Application Support Analyst
***Only applicants with a valid Swiss work permit will be considered***
- Joining the Business Application Support Team, you will support internal users in using coal business applications in Baar and globally.
- Collaborating with various internal IT teams to resolve reported issues.
- Maintaining regular communication with relevant stakeholders about issues pending.
- Identifying and managing reported business and technical problems and proposing corrective measure to prevent a recurrence.
- Participating in the application testing process as part of the business request delivery process.
- Maintaining and expanding product support documentation for both support staff and users.
- Technical Experience.
- Solid SQL Skills.
- IT development technologies and processes (SDLC).
- The ideal candidate.
- Degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and tools.
- Willingness to learn new technologies embraces the citizen developer mindset.
- Knowledge of and experience with business analysis methodologies.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Solid understanding and the use of mathematics.
- Self-motivated with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Going beyond expectations in supporting end-users.
As part of the benefit package, our client offers:
- Healthy meals in restaurants and bistros.
- Free use of our gym, including fitness classes with professional trainers.
- Reimbursement of public transport to use for work.
- Tuition assistance for further education and training courses.
Fellowship Recruitment is represented by APC International GmbH in Switzerland.