Job Openings WordPress Website Developer - Kickstart Scheme
About the job WordPress Website Developer - Kickstart Scheme
Location: Remote working
Salary: Minimum wage
This role is part of the Government initiative known as the Kickstart Scheme.
We are looking to recruit motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our Web Development Team. This is a rewarding role for those who always wanted to get into website development, enjoy learning and can demonstrate excellent organisational and communication skills.
The aim of the WordPress Developer role is to allow participants to gain valuable insight and practical experience of working within the web design & development industry.
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
If you are aged 16-24, receiving Universal Credit and have been referred by your Work Coach join our friendly team.
- Passionate about web development
- Committed to learning new things and developing new skills
- Ability to work as part of a team/on their own
- Reliable, self-motivated, honest & punctual
- Initiative and enthusiastic