Job Openings Junior Operation Analyst
About the job Junior Operation Analyst
***Only applicants with a valid Swiss work permit will be considered***
- Responding the information security incidents and requests as the first line of defence.
- Work with IT teams on operational security tasks.
- Work on gaps between security standards and their implementation.
- Working with IT teams to identify and close any security issues.
- Producing up to date security reports for IT management.
- Developing and delivering security training programs.
- Investigations and root cause analysis.
- Graduate degree in IT, preferably in information security.
- At least 1 year of experience in an IT department.
- Excellent technical knowledge of enterprise IT systems.
- A keen interest in security developments.
- Ability to take charge and deliver quality results.
- Ability to determine the root cause of problems and summarise the results.
- Excellent collaboration and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills.
Technical experience in:
- Security frameworks, such as ISO2700x.
- compliance and vulnerability management.
- Windows environments.
- Networking technology.
Fellowship Recruitment is represented by APC International GmbH in Switzerland.