Job Openings Marketing and Social Media Officer – Kickstart Scheme
About the job Marketing and Social Media Officer – Kickstart Scheme
Location: Remote working
Salary: Minimum wage
This role is part of the Government initiative known as the Kickstart Scheme.
We are looking to recruit motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join the team. This is a rewarding role for those who enjoy using social media channels, want to learn and develop and can demonstrate excellent organisational and communication skills.
The aim of the role is to introduce participants to a career in digital marketing and social media and allow them to gain practical experience.
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
If you are aged 16-24, receiving Universal Credit, have been referred through your Work Coach join our friendly team.
- Interested in marketing, communication and networking
- Good written and verbal communications skills/eye for detail
- Committed to learning new things and developing new skills
- Excellent team player
- Reliable, self-motivated, honest & punctual
- Initiative, enthusiastic and organised
No formal qualification or previous experience is required. Full training will be provided.
All successful applicants are required to have access to the internet and to a laptop or a computer.