Job Openings Support Assistant
About the job Support Assistant
***Only applicants with a valid Swiss work permit will be considered***
- In your role, you will support the team in the professional handling of internal and customer-oriented processes, and a wide range of projects and serve as the first point of contact for organizational and administrative queries.
- Take responsibility for creating invoices and supporting the back-office team throughout the risk management process.
- Further duties will include setting up and organizing meeting and following up on reports and presentations in German and English.
- Organize customer events and support marketing activities.
- Actively introducing new team members to the organization.
- Promote the culture within the organization.
- Experienced assistant with 4-5 years of experience in a dynamic environment.
- Solution-oriented, responsible and communicative.
- Customer service-oriented, independent, and team player.
- Ready to assume responsibility from the start.
- Flexible and able to fit within a coaching environment.
- Exceptional MS Office skills and have ability to easily become familiar with new software.
- Advanced level of German and English.
- Another language would be an advantage.
Fellowship Recruitment is represented by APC International GmbH in Switzerland.