Job Openings Software Engineer
About the job Software Engineer
***Only applicants with a valid Swiss work permit will be considered***
- Data management and analysis of the quantitative investment programs, including trading signal generation, performance analysis, and automated reporting.
- Interpret general/high-level requirements coming from internal/external stakeholders into analytical deliverables.
- Leading various projects to increase the operational efficiency and reliability of the daily processes I.e., data ingestion, storage, cleaning, validation, normalization, and visualization.
- Apply innovative technology to the problem of financial prediction and work on alternative data and machine learning projects in collaboration with the Heads of Research and Technology.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years of working experience in an international company within the financial sector or in a software company developing applications for the financial sector.
- Solid experience in object-oriented programming and data modelling.
- An enthusiastic coder with extensive experience in Python#, SQL, and the Microsoft Net Framework.
- The ability to design and create interactive reports and dashboards using data visualization is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and quality of deliverables.
- Ability to inspire and lead.
- Well-rounded team player who is willing to grow professionally and exceed requirements.
- Passionate about working in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
Fellowship Recruitment is represented by APC International GmbH in Switzerland.