Job Openings Data Warehouse Developer
About the job Data Warehouse Developer
***Only applicants with a valid Swiss work permit will be considered***
- Engage in the ongoing development of the firm wide data warehouse solution.
- Work in close collaboration with in house data solution architects and other business stakeholders.
- Have responsibility for day-to-day operations of the SQL Server-based data warehouse solution in cooperation with the DevOps and infrastructure team. This includes monitoring, troubleshooting, and performance optimisation.
- Take responsibility for implementing additional data from internal or Cloud-based systems and file imports with SSIS and T-SQL.
- Analyse business requirements, develop specifications, and estimate the time required to deliver solutions as a bridge between businesses and technology teams.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Engineering or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience working in a large database environment.
- The ability to understand data warehouse modelling techniques, including Data Vault and dimensional design.
- Extensive experiencing designing and implementing complex processes using T-SQL and SSIS.
- Experience with operating and turning SQL Server and Queries is preferred.
- Additional knowledge of C# and SSAS would be advantageous.
- Excellent team player who is able to work as part of the team.
- Highly motivated, proactive, and leadership skills.
- Experience in the finance industry is an advantage.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills; and attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation skills, ability to prioritise work in fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Fluency in English, German language is a bonus.
Fellowship Recruitment is represented by APC International GmbH in Switzerland.