About the job Scenic Cabin/Laundry Steward
If you believe in a positive attitude and passion for work, proven by your experience, Scenic is a perfect place for you! Amazing People Creating Wonder is what they believe in. If you are one of them, make a new step in your career and create a memorable guest experience.
- Daily cleaning and service of up to 16 guest cabins, including turndown service and
- Provide a professional and courteous service in accordance with company standards
- Restock cabin amenities as required
- Maintain cleanliness in public areas as instructed by the supervisor
- Distribute items such as gift orders to assigned cabins
- Maintain proper storage of all linen, uniforms, supplies, and equipment
- Knowledge of the daily programs
- Handle guest and crew laundry as per company standards, etc.
- Minimum one year of experience in a housekeeping department
- Good English communication skills
- Experience in 4* or 5* operations (hotel or cruise ships)
- Self-organized, disciplined, and reliable
- Familiar with a multicultural working environment
- Swiss Contract
- Competitive salary
- Reimbursement of travel and medical expenses
- Provided food, accommodation, and Wi-Fi
Find out more about the company here.
#Scenic #Housekeeping #Cabin/Laundry Steward #Ship #River Cruise