About the job Viking Chef de Partie
Set Sail for Your Career with Viking! If you are experienced, passionate about your career, and aspire to deliver your best, apply and join an award-winning fleet.
CHEF DE PARTIE
- Preparation of daily meals including breakfast, lunch, tea time, dinner, etc. for crew and guests in accordance with the Executive Chef manual and menu cycle
- Correct handling of all products and equipment
- Working in accordance with HACCP rules
- Making sure to deliver each item on time and according to the menu
- Participation in loading processes
- Correct storage of stock
Active participation in onboard training programs
- Luggage duty on embarkation and disembarkation day
- Professional experience in the same or similar position
- The international or onboard experience is an advantage
- Excellent English language skills
- Flexibility and stress resistance, team player, commitment, positive personality, neat appearance
- Supervisor: Executive Chef, Sous-Chef
- Gives instruction to Commis de Cuisine
- Swiss Contract
- Holiday rotations
- Reimbursement of travel and visa expenses
- Provided food, accommodation, and Wi-Fi
Contact us and find out!
You can read more about the company here.
#Viking #Chef de Partie #Kuvar #Ship #River Cruise