About the job Scenic Front Office Manager
If you believe in a positive attitude and passion for work, proven by your experience, Scenic is a perfect place for you! Amazing People Creating Wonder is what they believe in. If you are one of them, make a new step in your career and create a memorable guest experience.
FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
- Actively manage the daily operation of the front office
- Conduct training, coordinate, and supervise the front desk staff
- Assist and replace the hotel manager if required
- Prepare and send the port reports for arrival and departure
- Monitor and control daily account closings performed by the night auditor
- Handle guest complaints
- Administer cruise closings, including invoice controls, credit card settlements, and record
- Participate in all safety drills, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Front Office Manager in 4* or 5* operations (hotel and/or
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Experience in bookkeeping, accounting, ordering, and inventory controlling
- Self-organized, disciplined, and reliable
- Complaint management skills, etc.
- Swiss Contract
- Competitive salary
- Reimbursement of travel and medical expenses
- Provided food, accommodation, and Wi-Fi
Find out more about the company here.
#Scenic #Front Office Manager #Administration #Front Office #Ship #River Cruise