About the job Austria SPA Therapist
Paradise in the Austrian Alps
Hotels of 4* and 5* in Austria have something more to offer other than excellent work conditions.
Beautiful views of the Alps and breathtaking landscapes of Austria will be a part of your workplace each day.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Performing different types of massages, beauty treatments, and wellness therapies.
- Booking treatments and keeping record of services performed on each spa guest.
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas and sterilizing all instruments and equipment before each use.
- Explaining massages, treatments, and therapies to guests while providing a suitable recommendations.
- Responsible for spa inventory.
- Taking care of special requests and being aware of guests' medical conditions and allergies before providing spa services.
- Personal grooming and appearance standards are met regarding cleanliness, sanitation, and hygiene.
- Have a good knowledge of health & safety, hygiene, and HACCP.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Experience in the Spa.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Obtained education and certificates for different Spa treatments.
What we offer:
- Accommodation and food provided by the company.
- Paid holiday.
- Salary range 1.500 1.600 net.
- All employees in Austria receive 14 salaries per year.
- Unforgettable experience and an opportunity to learn.
#SPA #Massage therapist #Austrija #Hotel