About the job Viking Maitre d'
Set Sail for Your Career with Viking! If you are experienced, passionate about your career, and aspire to deliver your best, apply and join an award-winning fleet.
- Responsible for the entire service operation onboard
- Preparation of opening and closing ships at the start and end of the season
- Organization, management, and motivation of restaurant and bar
- Management of work schedules and Training of the service department
- Cost control (including stock supply/inventory in accordance with the budget and standards)
- Graduated education within the hotel/catering industry
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in the same or a similar position in 4 or 5*operation
- International experience/experience on a ship or in the luxury hotel industry is an asset
- Excellent English skills
- Excellent management and communication skills
- Swiss Contract
- Holiday rotations
- Reimbursement of travel and visa expenses
- Provided food, accommodation, and Wi-Fi
Contact us and find out!
You can read more about the company here.
#Viking #Maitre d' #RM #Restaurant #Ship #River Cruise