About the job Viking Stateroom Steward
Set Sail for Your Career with Viking! If you are experienced, passionate about your career, and aspire to deliver your best, apply and join an award-winning fleet.
- Daily cleaning of approximately 18 staterooms
- Cleaning of public areas, toilets, and reception area according to requirements
- Correct handling of guest laundry and crew uniforms
- Correct and careful handling of all cleaning products, materials, and housekeeping equipment
- Rotating laundry duty
- Welcoming and escorting guests to their staterooms on embarkation day
- Checking and reporting technical defects of staterooms to the supervisor/reception
- Luggage duty on embarkation and disembarkation day
- Organization and planning of embarkation/disembarkation
- Preparation of opening and closing ships at the start and end of the season
- Performance according to company standards and HACCP rules
- Ensure that all guest complaints received are settled
- Professional experience in the same or similar position. The international and onboard experience is an advantage
- Good English communication skills
- Ability to work independently, service-oriented, and guest focused
- Must be well groomed and maintain impeccable hygiene standards
- Guest-focused, service-oriented, and positive personality
- Flexible and stress resistant, team player, shows commitment
- Supervisor: Housekeeper
- Opportunity to learn and develop professionally
- Work and travel
- Swiss/French contract
- Holiday rotations
- 2477 gross salary
- and many more.
Contact us and find out!
You can read more about the company here.
#Viking #Stateroom steward/ess #Sobar # Sobarica #Ship #River Cruise