About the job Scenic Hotel Manager
If you believe in a positive attitude and passion for work, proven by your experience, Scenic is a perfect place for you! Amazing People Creating Wonder is what they believe in. If you are one of them, make a new step in your career and create a memorable guest experience.
- Represent the company values and visions
- Ensure professional and courteous service while managing the daily operation
- Thrive to continuously reach and exceed guest satisfaction
- Ensure heads of departments frequently evaluate and provide feedback to their team
members, including performance-enhancing action plans when necessary
- Organize daily meetings with a captain, cruise director, and heads of departments
- Prepare and send cruise closing documentation to the head office
- Handle guest complaints
- Participate in scheduled trainings, briefings, and meetings, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Hotel Manager in 4* or 5* operations (hotel and/or cruise
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Knowledge of HACCP and sanitary regulations
- Experience in budgeting, ordering, and inventory
- People management skills, etc.
- Swiss Contract
- Competitive salary
- Reimbursement of travel and medical expenses
- Provided food, accommodation, and Wi-Fi
Find out more about the company here.
#Scenic #Hotel Manager #Administration #HM #Ship #River Cruise