About the job Scenic Restaurant Manager
If you believe in a positive attitude and passion for work, proven by your experience, Scenic is a perfect place for you! Amazing People Creating Wonder is what they believe in. If you are one of them, make a new step in your career and create a memorable guest experience.
- Overall responsible for ensuring professional and courteous service within the Food &
Beverage department in accordance with company standards and procedures
- Be actively involved in the daily operations and assist station service when required
- Keep up to date with the company's standard operating procedures, particularly for the
Food & Beverage department, and ensure its implementation
- Conduct frequent training sessions for the Food & Beverage department
- Maintain a good knowledge of Food & Beverage menus
- Strive to reach cost, revenue, and rating targets, implementing necessary improvements
or actions if needed
- Review cruise questionnaires and address any issues within the Food & Beverage
department, including taking appropriate actions if needed, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Restaurant Manager
- Experience in a 4* or 5* operations
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Outgoing personality
- Able to conduct trainings, etc.
- Swiss Contract
- Competitive salary
- Reimbursement of travel and medical expenses
- Provided food, accommodation, and Wi-Fi
Find out more about the company here.
#Scenic #Restaurant #Restaurant manager #Ship #River Cruise