About the job Austria Sous Chef
Paradise in the Austrian Alps
Hotels of 4* and 5* in Austria have something more to offer other than excellent work conditions.
Beautiful views of the Alps and breathtaking landscapes of Austria will be a part of your workplace each day.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supervising the entire staff and ensuring that each meal is delivered on time and according to standards.
- Supporting the Executive Chef and assisting him in any matter.
- Ensuring the hygiene of the kitchen and workplace.
- Personal grooming and appearance standards are met regarding cleanliness, sanitation, and hygiene.
- Have excellent knowledge of health & safety, hygiene, and HACCP.
- Responsible for training the staff.
- Carry out any other duties as required by the management.
- Fluency in English or German language.
- Completed education in the hospitality department.
- Experience in hotels or restaurants in the same position.
What we offer:
- Accommodation and food provided by the company.
- Paid holiday.
- Salary range 2.200 2.600 net.
- All employees in Austria receive 14 salaries per year.
- Unforgettable experience.
#Austrija #Austria #Hotes #Restaurants #Chef #Cook #Kuvar