About the job Austria Chambermaid
Paradise in the Austrian Alps:
Hotels of 4* and 5* in Austria have something more to offer other than excellent work conditions.
Beautiful views of the Alps and breathtaking landscapes of Austria will be a part of your workplace each day.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Correct use of chemicals and agents on tubs, counters, toilets, windows, mirrors, and other surfaces in rooms and common areas of the hotel.
- Vacuuming the floors in rooms and public areas.
- Remove and replace used or dirty sheets, towels, and other linens in bathrooms and rooms.
- Regular dusting and cleaning of assigned rooms.
- Informing supervisor of broken or malfunctioned inventory or other technical issues.
- Personal grooming and appearance standards are met regarding cleanliness, sanitation, and hygiene.
- Have a good knowledge of health & safety, hygiene, and HACCP.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.
- Fluency in the English language
- Experience in hotels
- Excellent customer service skills
What we offer:
- Accommodation and food provided by the company.
- Paid holiday.
- Salary range 1.500 1.600 net.
- All employees in Austria receive 14 salaries per year.
- Unforgettable experience and opportunity to learn.
#Austria #Austrija #Maid #Sobarica #Sobar #Housekeeping #Hotel