About the job Austria Pastry Chef
Paradise in the Austrian Alps
Hotels of 4* and 5* in Austria have something more to offer other than excellent work conditions.
Beautiful views of the Alps and breathtaking landscapes of Austria will be a part of your workplace each day.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the pastry section of a kitchen, in cooperation with the other chefs
- Preparing various baked goods and pastries
- Decorating and presenting final products according to the standards
- Ensuring the hygiene of the kitchen and work place.
- Personal grooming and appearance standards are met regarding cleanliness, sanitation, and hygiene.
- Have a good knowledge of health & safety, hygiene, and HACCP.
- Attend training courses as and when required.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.
- Fluency in English or German language
- Completed education in the hospitality department
- Experience in hotels or restaurants
What we offer:
- Accommodation and food provided by the company.
- Paid holiday.
- Salary range 1.800 - 2000 net.
- All employees in Austria receive 14 salaries per year.
- Unforgettable experience and an opportunity to learn.
#Hotel #Austrija #Austria #Kuvar #Chef #Cook #Restaurant #Pastry