About the job Viking Chef de Rang
Set Sail for Your Career with Viking! If you are experienced, passionate about your career, and aspire to deliver your best, apply and join an award-winning fleet.
CHEF DE RANG
- Providing professional and courteous service, welcoming guests, and taking orders
- Quality control of the lunch setups in the restaurant and lounge
- Retaining full knowledge of the food and beverage menu
- Being aware of the guests' specific needs and dietary requirements and recommending suitable alternatives
- Serving food and beverage items according to the Company standards and procedures
- Luggage duty on embarkation and disembarkation day
- Experience in the same position (experience in 4* or 5* hotels and restaurants is an advantage)
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Reliable, team player, and disciplined
- Professional and neat appearance
- Swiss Contract
- Holiday rotations
- Reimbursement of travel and visa expenses
- Provided food, accommodation, and Wi-Fi
Contact us and find out!
You can read more about the company here.
#Viking #Konobar #Waiter #ChefdeRang #Ship #River Cruise