About the job Scenic Executive Sous Chef
If you believe in a positive attitude and passion for work, proven by your experience, Scenic is a perfect place for you! Amazing People Creating Wonder is what they believe in. If you are one of them, make a new step in your career and create a memorable guest experience.
EXECUTIVE SOUS CHEF
- Relieve the executive chef during their absence
- Provide professional and courteous service at designated workstations in accordance
with company standards and procedures
- Have knowledge of food menus and company recipes
- Welcome and greet guests when in the restaurant or in any public area
- Ensure proper setup and mise en place for lunch and dinner service as per company
- Assist the executive chef with training sessions for the galley team
- Ensure distribution of daily recipes
- Assist with monthly inventories, and purchase orders and responsible for delivery controls, etc.
- Have an apprenticeship as a chef or culinary schooling
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Sous Chef
- Experience in a 4* or 5* operations
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Have an eye for excellent food presentation
- Excellent knowledge of HACCP, etc.
- Swiss Contract
- Competitive salary
- Reimbursement of travel and medical expenses
- Provided food, accommodation, and Wi-Fi
Find out more about the company here.
#Scenic #Executive Sous Chef #Galley #Ship #River Cruise