About the job Scenic Executive Chef
If you believe in a positive attitude and passion for work, proven by your experience, Scenic is a perfect place for you! Amazing People Creating Wonder is what they believe in. If you are one of them, make a new step in your career and create a memorable guest experience.
- Overall responsible for a smooth and organized operation within the galley
- Active involvement in daily operations, including taking overall any station if needed
- Welcome and greet guests when in the restaurant or in any public area
- Always be up to date with company standard operating procedures, particularly for the
galley department, and ensure the implementation
- Be present during peak working hours (preparation, service, meetings)
- Retain full knowledge of food menus and recipes
- Ensure proper setup and mise en place
- Ensure quality and quantity of crew food following company standards, etc.
- Have a Chef apprenticeship or culinary schooling
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a 4* or 5* galley operation as an Executive Chef
- Chef or Master Chef certificate
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Have an eye for excellent food presentation
- Excellent knowledge of HACCP, etc.
- Swiss Contract
- Competitive salary
- Reimbursement of travel and medical expenses
- Provided food, accommodation, and Wi-Fi
Find out more about the company here.
#Scenic #Executive Chef #Galley #Ship #River Cruise