Offene Stellen SAP SD/MM Consultant (80-100%)
Über die Stelle SAP SD/MM Consultant (80-100%)
Number of employees: 5'000 - 6'000
- Be responsible for designing, configuring, testing, and maintaining the S/4HANA and S/D MM modules during the project lifecycle
- Collaborate with business users and IT teams to understand their requirements and design scalable, efficient, and effective solutions within the SAP S/4HANA SD and MM modules
- Analyze the business and technical issues & requirements within your expertise, drive the technical implementation of the requirements in SAP, and support the change in interfaced systems.
- Support SAP deployment teams in the preparation phase and/or fit-gap as needed for short periods of time expected to lead fit-gap workshops and explanation of the template
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and automation within Sales and Distribution and Materials Management, leveraging SAP best practices
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation of configurations, processes, and solutions to facilitate knowledge transfer and future reference
- You hold a University Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science & Business Informatics, or equivalent operational experience
- You have several years of proven experience as a SAP S/4HANA Solution Consultant with a focus on SD and MM modules.
- You have been involved in end-to-end phases of SAP implementation projects focusing on Q2B, played client-facing roles, and managed client workshops
- You possess expert knowledge in SAP modules S/D and MM; SAP certification in SD and MM modules is a plus
- You are a committed team player with strong communication skills and the ability to deal with multiple stakeholders (e.g. Business Process Owners, Key-users, etc.)
- You have a high service orientation as well as technical affinity
- You are fluent in English and German