Job Openings HR Executive
About the job HR Executive
We are looking for a highly motivated HR Executive. You will be the first layer in our quest to find the best and brightest workers.
- Develop recruitment goals and objectives
- Search resume databases for the most fit candidates.
- Communicate with Hiring Managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Draft and proofread job descriptions.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build networks to find qualified active and passive candidates.
- Post openings to job boards and other position appropriate channels.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Submit resumes of qualified applicants to the Hiring Manager.
- Interview candidates with the appropriate methods and framework.
- Prepare a report on a weekly basis for the tasks completed or in progress.
- Reviewing procedures for employees safety, welfare, health, and wellness
- Answer questions and concerns by candidates and employees about the company
- Minimum 2 year experience is required
- Ability to learn about the position requirements for different industries.
- Ability to scan large volumes of resumes.
- A proven track recording of working on full recruitment cycles.
- In-depth knowledge of different kinds of interviews and selection processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business or any other related fields
- Knowledge about employment law, compensation, organization planning, employee relations, and labor laws
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills