Job Openings Corporate Social Media Manager
About the job Corporate Social Media Manager
- Under the direction of the Executive Director of Global Public Relations, this person is responsible for handling and implementing DTCC's social media strategy to further build brand awareness with key partners, maintain a positive image for the firm and support DTCC's corporate goals.
- By partnering closely with members of the M&C team, this person will strategize and deliver the firm's social media strategy, keep abreast of social media trends and capabilities, educate colleagues on social media standard processes, drive social advocacy, supervise the firm's social media policy and handle day-to-day social media activities, including oversight of the social media tool, daily postings, approvals and content development, optimize and drive improvements to sales enablement/lead generation capabilities as appropriate, collecting and reporting metrics, and monitoring social listening for brand-related posts and industry insights.
- Serve as the firms social media lead strategist with overall responsibility for driving the firms social media strategy, including establishing and supervising implementation of the content strategy, establishing goals and objectives by channel as well as supporting tactics. Partner with external agencies, as needed.
- Handle day-to-day social media activities, including oversight of the social media tool, daily postings, sales enablement/lead generation and metrics.
- Partner with Marketing & Communications colleagues to plan and execute paid and organic digital campaigns that propel sales enablement and lead generation.
- Leverage writing skills and knowledge of social media best practices to ensure all content posted to DTCC channels support the brand and business goals. Provide guidance and leadership around creative and innovative ways to deliver content online.
- Identify social media influencers and flag brand-related activity as appropriate.
- Educate key collaborators across the organization on the firms social media policy, best practices and how to be an advocate. Identify and implement strategies to drive advocacy across the firm.
- Continually assess and evolve the firms social media strategy, including researching and evaluating new capabilities, tools and channels to drive the program forward in line with business objectives.
- Respond to inbound inquiries across social media channels.
- Set KPIs and provide metrics and insights on activity and results, including individual campaign, quarterly and annual reports. Review results to determine how to improve the program, including the introduction of A-B testing and reviewing current industry benchmarks.
- Support social media activity for select key executives.
- Mitigates risk by following established procedures and supervising controls, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behavior.