About the job Smelter Ops Readiness - HR Business Partnering Officer
Responsible to overseeing the provision of HR business partnering support based on area assigned. Support all each line management to assist and give guidance to develop People career and development, resolve problems and enable success in their area groups.
The key duties and responsibilities of this position:
- Doing regular coordination meeting with each department/ line management (Operation area or Support area)
- Analyze trends and metric in partnership with HR Groups to develop solutions, program and policies and provide guidance interpretation.
- Assist line management to Manage and resolve complex employee relation issues in an effective, thorough and objective investigative manner
- As a partner in business and HR, has legal knowledge capable of protecting related parties
- Provide day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counselling, career development and disciplinary action)
- Work closely with line management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Assis process of recruitment, promotion and transfer in line management
- Provide guidance and input regarding business unit restructuring, workforce planning and succession planning
- Assist line management to identify development and training needs, individual executive coaching needs, participate in monitoring evaluation and following up on implemented program.
The background, education, and work experience needed to succeed in this job are:
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Management, Industrial engineering, or related field and five (5) years of experience in business partner area,
- Prior major project management and/or start-up on big industry experience.
Core Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Characters)
- Deep knowledge and experience on end-to-end major HR Business Process
- High communication skill, both verbal and written.
- Deep on Business understanding and Management skill
- High Skill to research and analyze information of considerable difficulty and draw valid conclusions.
- Time management
Deadline: 15 December 2023