We enable humans through brilliant digital solutions built from open source technology. We build software and integrate with businesses in a meaningful way.
Where we work
We serve customers anywhere but our team is in the UK — wherever they want to be.
We’re a distributed team — you might know it as remote working — and it’s been that way since the very beginning. We work from our homes, in a dedicated space with a professional office setup, and quality equipment — no wonky desks or outdated tech for our people! We call it distributed because we stay connected. Morning stand-ups, customer calls, quick zooms or huddles to work through a problem, Slack chats, in-person meetups … you get the picture. We're anything but remote.
And of course, we meet up in person. It’s usually once a month or so, in a major city where it’s accessible for trains. We hire an office for the day to work from, then go out for food and fun after.
- Flexibility - no commute, more flexibility and a better work-life balance.
- Premium equipment - everything you need to do your job well. No outdated tech or wonky desks for our people!
- Career development - working amongst some of the best open source brains in the world.
- Community activity - active encouragement to make a name for yourself in the open source community.
- Fun stuff - regular get togethers for co-working days and social events.
- Financial stuff - salary in line with your skills and experience
- Training - training and certification in open source software.
- Bonus - the potential for an annual bonus.
- Important stuff - private health care and optional low cost family cover.
- Holidays - 25 days plus bank holidays a year
- Pension - 10% contribution from us to add to your own.
Learn more about us at https://www.fullfatthings.com/careers
1 Open Position
[[ job.position_name ]][[ getLocationString(job) ]]
We did not find any job matching your search criteria.
If you'd like to be considered for future opportunities, drop us your details. We'll keep you in mind when a suitable opportunity comes up.