About the job Data Ops Analyst
FullFunnel’s Data Ops Analyst will be tasked with building and evolving our world-class data solutions and enabling teams across the organization to make better data-backed decisions. This role will work with business unit leaders to design, deploy, maintain, and improve data systems that are the foundation for decision making, and help to drive organizational efficiency and productivity. The Data Ops Analyst will be responsible for the organization’s data governance, mitigating risk associated with data aggregation and storage while also ensuring we achieve our data-focused objectives.
- Partnering with Product and other cross-functional teams to identify data-related needs for new products and services or enhancements to existing ones.
- Responding to and guiding ad hoc data requests with an eye to scale and automation where appropriate.
- Identifying areas for process and data quality improvement, and implementation of optimal resources required for operational data needs based on complexity, cost, and scalability.
- Developing and maintaining an internal-focused operating model to deliver reporting, dashboards, insights, analytics, and data-driven operational assets to drive value and leverage data as a competitive advantage.
2-4 years experience in a data-centric operations environment
- Experience with cloud databases and warehouses, such as Snowflake
Experience with ETL tools, such as Fivetran and dbt
Understanding of data pipelines and architectures
Understanding of data governance requirements
- Experience using BI and data visualization tools, such as Sisense and Sigma Computing
Fluent in SQL and Python
Familiarity with JSON and xml documents