Job Openings Treasury Accountant
About the job Treasury Accountant
. Creating bank transfers from overseas banks
· Record payment to suppliers and vendors on SAP
· Ensure to create payments to suppliers and vendors on time
· Assist with reviewing expenses, payroll records, etc. as assigned
· Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
· Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
· Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
· Assist with other accounting projects
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting (English Section is a must).
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Treasury Accounting
- Experience in General Accounting is a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Communication Skills (written and verbal).
- Fluent in English is a must.
- SAP Experience is an Asset is a plus
- Creating international/Bank transfers is a plus