Job Openings Marketing Consultant (UK Based)
About the job Marketing Consultant (UK Based)
The Marketing Consultant will be responsible for planning the promotion of a company's products, brand and services in order to help them grow. The duties include overseeing a company's marketing activities and brand awareness including the overall outreach strategy and training a team of Marketing Executives.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing of marketing plans and control of marketing budgets.
- Develop and execute on growth plans and strategies
- Communicating with senior management about existing and new marketing activities.
- Marketing through various channels, including email marketing, PPC, social media and digital advertising.
- Organizing events such as trade shows and ensuring the prompt delivery of materials and products by coordinating with staff.
- Working with the group marketing department/external resources to increase customer acquisition.
- Managing and creating appropriate content for a variety of channels.
- Evaluating and improving marketing campaigns with possible solutions to fit within budgetary constraints.
- Identifying measuring marketing outcomes to increase the efficiency of marketing activities within the company.
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with customers.
- Work with the internal team members to develop solutions to meet customer expectations
- Work closely with business development and sales teams to deliver the growth plans.
Skills and Competences:
- Growth oriented mindset.
- Demonstrable marketing experience on a national & regional level.
- Experience in developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns to support a company sales activities.
- University degree
- Minimum 4 years of marketing experience
- Marketing experience in translation & localization industry is preferable.
- Broad marketing experience in pricing, promotion, process and people.
- Proven experience in growing business in the B2B & B2C market sectors in both UK and Europe.
- Ability to drive and deliver growth within diverse market sectors.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Ability to understand the market, research and gather data for business best approaches.
- Strong motivational skills.
- A desire to be successful.
- Team player.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English both spoken and written.
- To be customer-focused with the ability to problem solve, build and develop relationships.
- UK and Europe
- Part-time- 2 hours per day
- 5 working days per week