Job Openings Growth Marketing Manager
About the job Growth Marketing Manager
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for profitably scaling traffic via content and distribution channels. In addition, you will be responsible for thinking, conceptualizing, and end-to-end execution of growth hacks with the objective of generating higher revenues.
- Build, plan, and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics to ensure growth in lead acquisition through collaboration with external agencies.
- Manage the engagement on our channels (FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram),
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g., online advertising, direct mail, out-of-home, affiliate) and conversion rate optimization
- Translate ideas into actionable items that deliver business results
- Analyze, recommend, and lead the implementation of improvement initiatives
- Attend conferences and different events representing the company and attracting new leads.
- Measure KPIs and prepare the budget for Digital Marketing activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or any other relevant discipline.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies in the Service Sector is a must.
- Advanced English level.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices