Job Openings Project Coordinator 1
About the job Project Coordinator 1
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages localization projects from beginning to end, working closely with language specialists, localization engineers, product management and development, internal business partners and external vendors and other departments
- Directs teams deliveries to timelines and product quality, including responsiveness and professionalism towards both internal and external clients
- Establishes and maintains excellent relationships with contract translators and proofreaders globally
- Continually expands knowledge and education in localization trends and news
- Maintaining healthy relationship with the clients through healthy communication
- Bachelor's Degree (translation, business, or with equivalent experience)
- 0-1 year of experience
- Excellent presentation/communication skills, with the ability to clearly present the localization life-cycle to clients
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Detail orientation with the ability to multi-task.
- Proven abilities in project planning, resource and risk management.
- Strong team player in a multi-language/multi-cultural environment