About the job Business Development Director "Services Sector"
-As a Regional Business Development Director, you will play a critical role in driving revenue growth and expanding the company's presence within a specific geographic region. By developing and executing effective business development strategies, building strong relationships with clients and stakeholders, and collaborating with other departments to ensure that the company's services are meeting the needs of its customers, you will help to ensure the long-term success of the company.
1. Developing and executing a regional business development strategy to identify and pursue new business opportunities.
2. Building and maintaining relationships with key clients and stakeholders to understand their needs and identify opportunities for growth.
3. Conduct market research to stay up-to-date on industry trends and the competitive landscape.
4. Collaborating with other departments, such as marketing and operations, to ensure that the company's services are meeting the needs of its customers.
5. Developing and managing a team of sales professionals to achieve regional sales targets.
6. Providing regular reports and updates to senior management on regional sales performance and market trends.
7. Developing and managing a budget for regional business development activities.
8. Representing the company at industry events and conferences to build brand awareness and generate new business leads.
1. A bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field is required.
2. Previous experience as business development head on a regional/ global scope in the last 3-5 years.
3. He/ She should have a strong understanding of sales and business development best practices.
4. Experience in the services industry in a B2B environment.
5. Strong knowledge of the regional market and industry trends.
6. Experience with CRM software and sales analytics tools.
7. Ability to negotiate and close new business deals.
8. Understanding of financial and budgeting concepts.
9. Strong project management and organizational skills.
10. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders.
11. Strong leadership skills and being able to motivate and manage a team of sales professionals.
12. Ability to analyze and interpret market data and make strategic recommendations