Job Openings Training Coordinator
About the job Training Coordinator
- Collect, research, record, transcript -if needed- training content (Material).
- Keep all training agendas updated as well as the training content database or bank.
- Control sharing any training handouts or material and take necessary security measures.
- Manage, coordinate & control On-Boarding and On Job training requests according to process.
- Ensure a smooth delivery for all active training programs and report any obstacles or defects.
- Update all training reports online and develop monitoring reports as process requires.
- Gather feedback from trainees, management, employees& other departments regarding the effectiveness of completed training courses and constantly seek to improve.
- Update& communicate training Batch performance reports with concerned parties.
- Follow& Apply batch handover deliverables checklist (tech-compliance, scores, certificates, etc.)
- Flag & escalate any trainee, trainer performance inconsistency during training.
- Facilitate& govern coaching sessions for performance inconsistency assisting program supervisor.
- Ensure that managers (mentors) assign the correct training profiles to all individual employees based on job requirement profiles.
- Update & communicate Training performance reports for each Batch with concerned parties.
- - Update & communicate Mentor performance review for each Batch with concerned parties.
- - Oversee & control Batch handover for each Batch with concerned parties.
- promote an environment of teamwork and collaboration by sharing information, or issues with solving problem attitude.
- Ensure that training programs are uploaded, reviewed, and published on an e-learning platform.
- Enroll and provide support users on LMS.
- Collect feedback from trainees, management, employees& other departments on our e-learning solutions on LMS.
- Suggest ideas to smooth, engage, promote our e-learning experience.
- Create and manage E-learners database, while tracking their training performance.
- Adopt and participate in an environment of teamwork, flexibility, accountability, and collaboration with problem-solving mindset.
- Previous training experience is preferred.
- Excellent in MS Office is a must.
- Ability to follow and repeat procedures and standards with attention to details is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to independently prioritize work.
- Ability to solve problems using good judgment and discretion.
- High degree of customer service working with all internal levels of the organization.
- Team player with demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective working relationships.