Job Openings Business Development Executive - Spanish Speaker
About the job Business Development Executive - Spanish Speaker
Join one of the leading Translation & Localization Companies in the world! Future Group Company is leading the localization market since 1994 with global subsidiaries serving North & Latin America, Asia, Europe, and MEA.
We're currently expanding our team globally, join our global team in our new journey now!
As a BDE, you will be serving our clients for our translation services globally in the Latin American market.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their requirements & needs.
- Preparing and delivering appropriate presentations on the provided services.
- Negotiating / closing deals and handling complaints or objections.
- Ensuring that all customer accounts are handled within the requirements and to the standards.
- Identifying service improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Bachelor's degree in languages, translation, or any similar field.
- Excellent command of the Spanish & English languages.
- At least 2 years of experience in Customer Service, Telesales, or B2B sales is a must.
- Must be able to demonstrate exceptional personal & customer service skills.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.