About the job Sales Intern
Join one of the leading Translation & Localization Companies in the world!
We're looking for passionate, active, and multi-talented people to offer them a growth career opportunity!
The translation is transforming all our lives, and at Future Group we are driving the change we want to see in the world. We are seeking people who want to make a difference; graduates who desire to be at the forefront of change. Our internship graduate program offers a unique opportunity to launch your career in the business development department within a global organization.
The Business Development Intern will have the opportunity to gain real-world experience as part of a development program to make a new career at an early stage in their life. Our internship graduates may be hired by one of our subsidiaries.
Future Group Company is leading the localization market since 1994 with global subsidiaries serving North & Latin America, Asia, Europe, and MEA.
In the Business Development Internship, you will learn how to develop and attract a global network of clients.
After the 2 months internship, you will have the chance to get hired at one of our subsidiaries.
What We Are Looking For:
- Passionate about learning.
- Committed Person and deadline-driven.
- Must be able to demonstrate exceptional personal & customer service skills.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Bachelor's degree in languages, translation, or any similar field.
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written).
What We Offer:
- Development program for business development.
- 2 Months Paid Internship.
- Guaranteed Job Opportunities for program graduates.
- Hybrid working mode.
- Dealing with global clients.
- Friendly and flexible work environment.
What Will You Do After Graduation?
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their requirements & needs.
- Preparing and delivering appropriate presentations on the provided services.
- Negotiating / closing deals and handling complaints or objections.
- Ensuring that all customer accounts are handled within the requirements and to the standards.
- Identifying service improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.