About the job Sales & Marketing Director - UAE based
Future Group Translation Services has grown into one of the world's most trusted translation and localization expert houses across the globe, carrying the legacy of 26 years of experience; serving the Americas, Africa, Europe, Asia & Pacific regions covering most of the international languages.
Everybody who works at Future Group is creative, brilliant, dedicated, and, above all, passionate about helping people, businesses, and brands across the globe to understand one another.
We are looking for a talented leader to manage the Business Development activities for Future group services functions. He or she will contribute to setting the strategic vision for local, regional, and global business opportunities. Candidates must be able to influence multiple company organizations and have a good understanding of today's global business environment. The ideal candidates will have a background in international business, product, and program management.
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Design business sales and marketing strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to commercialize our services locally, regionally, and globally.
- Manage the promotion and positioning of our services.
- Develop strategies and tactics to boost the company's reputation.
- Build new customer portfolios from scratch, selling solutions and services.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with potential clients.
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning to implement operational changes.
- Identify and map business strengths and client needs.
- Participate in local and international networking events to build brand proximity and create networks.
- Develop and present periodical reports to illustrate the performance of the different services.
- 10+ years of experience in leading Sales and Marketing activities from planning to execution within Marketing agencies.
- Program and/or project management experience, leading large, cross-functional efforts.
- Experience in a leadership role and people management (both physical and virtual).
- Bachelor's degree in Business or any other relevant discipline.
- Ability to partner across multiple functional areas and geographic locations.
- Experience working in high-growth environments and closing deals with different-sized enterprises.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, communication, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.