Job Openings Call Center Assistant Manager
About the job Call Center Assistant Manager
- Leading, training, and managing account team leaders and handling any issues that may arise.
- Achieving account objectives and goals while motivating account staff.
- Communicates client needs and demands to team leaders.
- Forecasts and tracks account performance metrics.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of service according to client needs and objectives.
- Set team leaders' monthly objectives.
- Applies operational, qualitative, and business analysis of account performance.
- Conduct process improvement opportunity analysis on all assigned projects in order to improve performance.
- Translate the yearly clients' feedback to actions aiming at improving the level of satisfaction of the client and meeting the communicated objectives.
- Perform weekly floor audits to ensure consistency in delivering the service to our clients.
- Follow up on a daily basis on the performance indicators and share the feedback with his team enclosed with the corrective and preventive actions recommended for enhancement and progress in all business platforms with solid acknowledgment regarding the team's understanding and awareness towards all actions and implementation and oversee the fulfillment.
Align with other support functions and ensure that all business requirements are considered and contribute to the talent acquisition team performing the technical interviews to select the targeted criteria.
- Audit teams actions, orders, and procedures; frequently conduct skip level meetings to insure equal chances of support for his assigned team members and encourage a healthy environment which leads to better opportunities for achieving targets and benchmarks.
- Supervise and direct operation team leaders and provide support - within the process frame - in the unusual case escalations if any and coach the team actions.
- Communicates with the client concerning the business reviews operational results and participates in client's meetings and aligns to the general strategies and actions aiming to improve the level of satisfaction of the client and meet the set CS benchmark.
- Bachelor's degree in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a call center environment (USA/UK region).
- Minimum 3 years of experience as assistant Manager (managing voice account).
- Preferred to have Interpretation Management Experience and knowledge of issues and terminology of the interpreter profession.
- Fluent in the English language.
- Understanding of CRM (and other related software).
- Understanding of clients' business areas at all levels.
- Knowledge of all COPC requirements.
- Ability to manage 24/7 operations.
- Decision maker.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Good Time Management.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Team Management.
- Client Orientation.
- Results Orientation.
- Quality Focus.
- Gender: Any.
- Working Hours: US shift.
- Working model: Hybrid (Office and remotely).
- Working Days: 5 days (2 days Off)
- Work Location: Maadi