Job Openings Program Coordinator
About the job Program Coordinator
Join one of the leading Translation & Localization Companies in the world! Future Group Company is leading the localization market since 1996 with global subsidiaries serving North & Latin Americas, Asia, Europe and MEA.
We're currently expanding our team globally, join our global team in our new journey now!
As a Program Coordinator, you will be serving on our customer service accounts locally and globally.
- Calculating and uploading Employees' tasks based on their rates and production.
- Creating employees' invoices for production on the client's portals.
- Applying deduction/Changes on employees' payments if any was requested.
- Communicating the deadline for accepting the tasks to the employees.
- Responding and taking care of all the employees' concerns in a timely manner.
- Making sure that employees' database is always updated.
- Recording data and data entry inputs.
- Sending Vendors production reports.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Fluency in English (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Proficiency with standard MS Office Applications.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Flexibility for Hybrid Working Mode.
- Social & Medical Insurances.
- 2 Days off.
- Working with Global Stakeholders.
- Ability to grow by learning from scratch.
- Salary Annual Increase.