Job Openings Sales Account Manager ( Canada based )
About the job Sales Account Manager ( Canada based )
- Approach and win sales through new MLVs and expand our business with our existing MLV customers.
- Establish, develop & maintain positive business relationships with customers.
- Manages key accounts to guarantee customer retention and cooperation expansion (upselling & cross selling ).
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their requirements & needs.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on the provided services.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Ensure that all customer accounts are handled within the requirements and to the standards set and resolves escalated concerns to client satisfaction while taking preventive actions & periodical measures.
- Identify services improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Perform cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers.
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Minimum 1- 3 years proven experience in sales/account management in localization & translation industry is a Must.
- Must be based in Canada.
- Experience in selling services (B2B).
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets in Localization industry.
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful. negotiations and overall relationship
- Must be able to demonstrate exceptional personal skills.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentation.