Job Openings Senior Quality Assurance Specialist
About the job Senior Quality Assurance Specialist
- Participate in maintaining the Company standards fulfilled within all the company's departments.
- Manage auditing process (internal, & external) and handle audit disputes.
- Prepare reports for department managers and the quality manager to control the process.
- Handle daily deviation between departments.
- Manage QMS process improvement.
- Conduct new processes, and QMS refreshment sessions for current employees and newcomers training.
- Tracking the corrective action implementation.
- Develop Monitoring reports
- Enhance the process flow.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree is preferred
- + 2 years of experience in the Quality Assurance field.
- A very good command of the English language is a must.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications; high proficiency and advanced Excel knowledge.
- Strong written, oral, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience in data collection, data analysis, and reporting (statistical or six sigma courses are preferable).
- Attention to detail.