Job Openings Talent Specialist - Vendor Coordinator - Translation Industry (Remote)
About the job Talent Specialist - Vendor Coordinator - Translation Industry (Remote)
Join one of the leading Translation & Localization Companies in the world! Future Group Company has been leading the localization market since 1994 with global subsidiaries serving North & Latin Americas, Asia, Europe, and MEA.
We're currently expanding our team globally, join our global team in our new journey now!
As a Talent Specialist, you will be communicating, sourcing, and contracting with translators for our contractors locally and globally.
Job Duties: As a Talent Specialist, you will be handling the below tasks:
- Cooperate with Sales, Language Department, and Operations to identify and contract suitable freelance talents worldwide (translators, reviewers, and other language-related service providers) based on production requirements and corporate sourcing strategy.
- Provide guidance and consultancy to ensure operations and allocated projects are provided with the best possible talent solutions, considering price, quality, availability, and service.
- Build lasting relationships with our worldwide talents to ensure they feel valued and have a key contact for any questions or issues
- Responsible for ensuring that the information in our talent database is accurate and up to date.
- Act as the first escalation point for internal customers and for talents.
- Negotiate price rates with talents as needed on allocated account(s) on a yearly and/or project basis
- Tracking talent's performance and working directly with the client & internal teams to overcome any performance issues
- Liaise directly between the PMs and freelance network to plan resources for upcoming projects, often with urgent deadlines.
- Comply with Company's Quality Management System relating to Talent Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Translation, Linguistic studies, or Human Resources.
- Experience in the translation or call center industries is Preferred.
- Experience as a Vendor Contractor is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills to manage customer issues, build relationships, and cooperate with customers
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Problem-solving mindset and detail-oriented
- Knowledge and eagerness to learn and identify new technologies and new tool
- Flexibility for Hybrid Working Mode.
- Social & Medical Insurances.
- 2 Days off.
- Working with Global Stakeholders.
- Ability to grow by learning from scratch.
- Salary Annual Increase.