Job Openings Business Development Executive( US Time Zone )
About the job Business Development Executive( US Time Zone )
- Initiate interaction with prospective clients to generate sales leads via (phone, emails, and online meetings). Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Maintain knowledge of all service offerings of the company.
- Build prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-ups to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Analyze requests, answer queries, and prepare quotes.
- Build a long-run and strong relationship with clients by identifying, selling services, and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Bachelor's Degree in (languages related, Marketing or sales academic study is preferred).
- Fluency in English is a must.
- At least +1 year of work experience as a Sales Developer is a must (Selling services).
- Good Communication & Negotiation skills.
- Detail Oriented.