Job Openings Call Center Talent Acquisition Specialist - (Asia Zone)
About the job Call Center Talent Acquisition Specialist - (Asia Zone)
- Coordinate with Operation and Client Relation managers to identify staffing needs.
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with Training and other teams.
- Source Interpreters through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks.
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for the interpreter position.
- Identify and refine the most suitable talent from available candidates
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, and assessments.
- Assess candidates' information, including CVs., portfolios, and references
- Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders.
- Shift starts from 6 AM to 3 PM (Egypt time)
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, or similar
- 2-3 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, or similar
- Certification obtained from the HR Certification Institute would be advantageous
- Interpretation background is an added value.