Job Openings IT Manager
About the job IT Manager
- Lead large IT projects and Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Develop the overall digital transformation strategy and specific plan(s) for the full lifecycle of technical implementation and new technology initiatives using the company's exclusive methodology and tools.
- Develop and implement IT policy and best practice guides for the organization.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure.
- Remain up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices.
- Conduct regular system audits.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs.
- Bachelors degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or a related field is a Must.
- At least 3 years of experience as an IT Manager
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Expertise in data center management and data governance.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- Experience in leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize.
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.