Job Openings Sales Manager (UK Based)
About the job Sales Manager (UK Based)
The Sales Manager is to sell a service within the technical and scientific market sectors/domains. The role is unique and diverse in that the candidate must be motivated and ambitious to use their own initiative, but it is essential that they also work closely with the Translation Project Management team to gain an understanding of TWL process/industry and the needs of the client. The candidate should be preferably experienced in market research and data analysis to identify potential B2B high-value leads, and have experience in attending networking events plus face-to-face meetings within the translation/localization industry.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Creating and implementing activities to generate leads
- Identifying, progressing and closing new business opportunities
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with customers
- Develop and execute on growth plans and strategies
- Work with the internal team members to develop solutions to meet customer expectations
- Collaboration with internal teams and customers to ensure successful onboarding and project delivery
- Establish, maintain and report on sales pipeline
Skills and Competences:
- Proven sales track record.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English both spoken and written.
- University degree
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience within the translation & localization industry.
- Proven long-term sales experience in acquiring NEW business in the B2B mid-market sector.
- Ability to drive and deliver sales within diverse market sectors.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Ability to sell to decision makers at all levels including Board level.
- Strong motivational skills.
- A desire to be successful.
- Team player.
- To be customer-focused with the ability to problem solve, build and develop relationships.
- Ability to understand the market, research and gather data for lead generation.
- Identify and use the most appropriate method of communication for generating prospects.
- UK and Europe