Job Openings Business Intelligence Team Lead
About the job Business Intelligence Team Lead
- Utilize BI Tools to design and develop analytical content including reports, dashboards, and ad-hoc analyses and data sets.
- Interpret data and analyze results to provide ongoing reports and dashboards and Provide insights.
- Support end-user adoption of BI tools through trainings and creation of documentation.
- Understand the existing source system data models.
- Prepare technical specifications and documentation for our workflows supporting BI reports.
- Perform end to end data validation to maintain accuracy of data sets.
- Lead discussions with business partners to identify functional requirements resulting in data acquisition for BI applications.
- Provide data analysis and support to business functions.
- Proactively manage business analysis services risks and rescue high risk project with business requirement issues.
- Facilitates teams, collaborating with staff and stakeholders.
- Seeks feedback, shares with team, works to deliver service to internal and external customers
- Lead, and monitor progress of BI team to achieve their objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a relevant field.
- 4+ years of experience in BI tools as an analyst, creating highly interactive data visualization reports and dashboards.
- Expert-level in SQL.
- Ideal candidates have experience in strategy consulting, technology, finance.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple requests in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid Statistical, mathematical, analytical and data modeling Background.