Job Openings Accounting Intern
About the job Accounting Intern
We are seeking an Accounting Intern to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate with a degree in accounting or finance. This internship will provide hands-on experience in various accounting functions, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and financial statement preparation.
- Assist with accounts payable, accounts receivable processes, GL, Taxes, and Treasury.
- Prepare journal entries and reconcile the general ledger account.
- Assist with month-end close procedures.
- Assist with financial statement preparation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Assist in vendor payments.
- A recent graduate with a bachelor's degree in accounting or finance - English section is a must.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluency in the English Language is a must.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Internship location: Dokki
- Working days: Sunday till Thursday from 09:00 AM till 06:00 PM. (including one hour break)
- Internship days: 5 days per week [Friday and Saturday are off].
Internship Start date: Immediately
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals
- Hands-on experience in various accounting functions
- Opportunity to learn from experienced professionals
- Financial compensation (monthly pocket money).
- Full-time job opportunities for high performers.
Duration: Three Months